Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm finally stitching again!

After a very long dry spell, I've finally started stitching again. Granted, it's an obligation piece but it's still got me stitching! It's a bell pull called "Bunny 'n Ewe". At least it's not a subject that I dislike. I've always loved little sheep and these are particularly cute in that they are black-faced sheep like the ones I raised when I was in grade school.

We're trying to get Rhiannon ready for 3rd grade. Yikes! When did she get to be that old? Oh yeah, I forgot...her birthday is 4 days after mine. *silly grin* I keep threatening to put the heaviest rock I can find on her noggin to keep her from growing up any more. She thinks her old mum is just goofy and going round the bend! Fine with me as long as she still loves me and lets me call her "Baby Girl."

We've got Henry's son here for 5 day visit. It was supposed to be a 4 day but his grandmother decided that she wanted to stay in Wichita an extra day. Anyone want one surly 15 yr old? I'll even make sure that he's bathed recently.

No comments: