Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's About Time

I've thought about starting a blog for months now. I figured why not give everyone access to my ramblings and oddball musings. Postings may not be frequent or regular, but they will be here eventually.

After battling a monster headache, I'm finally feeling semi-human today. I'm halfway listening to/watching "Love Monkey". I'm on the fence about it so far. It's kind of like a wishy-washy male version of "Sex In The City". I would rather have watched "Threshold" or "Reunion" but the networks suck and cancelled them before we could find out how many people were infected by the signal or just who the hell killed Samantha and why Craig was in a wheelchair. I'm hoping against hope that they won't cancel "Bones". I've finally gotten into it and really look forward to it. I hate it when it's pre-empted for some ignorant sporting event.

I really should be stitching. I've got the majority of Enchanted Mermaid done and I have a good bit of Christmas Elf Fairy done, as well. I just got all the goodies to start a new over one project called May I Have This Dance. This one is a Stitch Along project that the HAED Brat Pack is starting. We start torturing ourselves February 1. I've got my fabric chosen, Midas Touch by Silkweaver. The chart is printed out and the floss is purchased. Now I need to try and get this piece gridded. Did I mention that I've never gridded a piece of cross stitch fabric before? Yep, I'm a gridding virgin. I need to somehow figure out how to grid in the next couple of days so I can get it started. Hmmm...I may even need to go buy a new pair of scrollrods for this one. I think it might be easier for me to just order them straight from Artisan Design than to try and chase them down here in town. I know that the Hobby Lobby across the street from me doesn't have any in stock. I guess I could call the one across town and see if they've got any.

Wow...I've babbled on quite a bit. Perhaps I should stop now and see how things go tommorow.

No comments: