Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So technically, it's already February 1st and I'm still not finished gridding that fat quarter of Midas Touch. Granted, I'm about 1/3 done with the vertical gridding and done with the horizontal lines. I guess it's a good thing that I have insomnia.

I can stitch about 6-8 rows before I have to get up and move around before my back starts aching mercilessly. Here's hoping that I can stay up for a few hours and get it done. I really want to put the first real stitched into this piece sometime on the 1st.

1 comment:

pethair-xstitcher said...

Tammy, how is the gridding coming along?
I did mine and started stitching and now after a few stitches, well perhaps more than a few, I have removed all the gridding. Just realized that I do not need to grid the entire thing as I do not plan on cross country stitching. I think I am too afraid that i miscounted and that things will be really badly off if I do. So out they came!

Let us know how you are doing...
hugs,
sonya