Tuesday, March 13, 2007

*puzzled look*

I think I've got some of the tricks of that darned Rainbow Denise Bag figured out, but there are still some things that just have me puzzled as all get out. I figured out the Worked/Attached I-Cord on the top of the bag, but trying to get it round the handles is a whole other story. I'll bring it to Friday Night Knitting and see if someone can help me figure it out.

So while I'm waiting, I guess that I'll get started on something else. I do have my "emergency" scarf that I can work on, but I hate to finish it so soon. It's not like I don't have 40 skeins of yarn that I can pick from to start something new. *grins*

I need to get something together to take with me to Midland. Yep, I have to go again so I can get the things I want from Gran's house. I am really dreading that 12 hour each way trip. The only good things about going to Midland are Bob's Better Burger and Taco Villa....and the Rexall drugstore soda fountain. I don't think there's anything better than a fountain Coke with a shot or two of vanilla syrup.

I'm thinking about trying to knit a sweater. I may be getting in over my head with that one.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

When are you going to Midland? Do you have a sweater pattern in mind yet?

Tammy said...

Sometime next week. Rhiannon is going to stay with Thomas, but we're going to have to take Spike with us as it's too expensive to board him for 4-5 days.

I haven't picked out a pattern yet. I was thinking of making it easy and doing something with no sleeves for Mom. Yeah, I know...she's been pretty heinous lately, but it would give me some sweater making experience.