Sunday, March 25, 2007

WooooooHooooooo!

I just got an email from my sister-in-law, Lauren. She and Richard are expecting baby #2 about the end of October! I finally have a good reason to knit a baby blanket! I didn't find out about their first baby, Thomas, until he was a month or two old. And of course I wasn't knitting then.

My neice, Taylor Grace, has informed her Aunt Lauren that this baby is going to be a girl. No if's, and's or but's. I hope that she's right. Lauren says she's been really sick this time around. I hope that she doesn't have as hard a time as I did. Rehydration by way of IV in the ER is no fun...and neither is not being able to eat much more than McDonald's cheeseburgers with no pickles. That gets really boring.

This is just the kind of news that I needed after last week at Gran's house.

I'm off to find the perfect baby blanket pattern!
Tammy

1 comment:

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!