Wednesday, February 21, 2007

AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No, it's not Talk Like A Pirate Day...that's not until later this year. But it is Pirate related. I started the mini skull and crossedbones bag a couple of nights ago. It's my first attempt at doing Fair Isle work. I am now convinced that whomever invented Fair Isle knitting is a complete and total SADIST!

I worked on it for about 7 hours and I finally gave up and went to bed. I felt like hammered poop today, so no knitting for me. I slept most of the day and this was after going to bed early at 10. I've been running fever, ranging from a low grade of 98 (my norm is about 96) to a high of 101. I ache head to toe in just about every joint, especially my hands and feet.

I missed going to the stash swap, dammit. I was really looking forward to it. So Friday at Panera, I'll bring said Sadistic bit of knitting with me and let the rest of you get a good giggle. I may even join you in the good giggle.

Tammy

No comments: