Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a great weekend!

This whole weekend has just been wonderful! Friday we celebrated Henry's 50th birthday by going out for Peking Duck. It was so good! I had a really hard time trying to sleep, so I just stayed up all night and then went to Saturday Knitting at Panera.

This was my first Saturday Knitting and I have to admit that it was pretty neat. People came and went. It was truly a great girl's day! When it came down to it Gwen, Ingrid and I were the last three there, so we decided that we needed to go to Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Gwen gave me her Michael's coupon and I ended up with a new pair of Knit Lites! So now I've got a pair of 8's, a pair of 9's and a pair of 10.5's. Five more sizes to go! If I keep coming up with coupons to use, I should be able to round out my set in the next month or so.

There are a couple of bags that I would *LOVE* to make! This Mini Skull & Crossedbones bag is too cute! There's also a bigger one on that site that is too cute! And I cannot forget the Pirate Queen's Booty Bag!

It's about to be knit city around here!

No comments: