Monday, February 12, 2007

A Whole Yard!

I started my felted needlecase back in December. I bought 2 beautiful skeins of Brown Sheep Merino in a luscious purple. This has been my in-between project. Well, the tough part is over! Both skeins have been knitted and now comes the felting part. I thought I would never finish knitting on this one! I'll post a picture after I get it felted and put together.

So now I'm going to concentrate on getting that cable scarf finished. Then I'm going to have to come up with another project. I'll ask the KIP Girls Tuesday evening. We're going to converge on a Starbucks and pretty much take it over. Should be fun. I do love my Starbucks caramel lattes and macchiatos. Maybe they'll have a good scone or brownie to go with the caramely goodness.

I think I may go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and see if they have any of that wonderful .99 clearance yarn left. Rhiannon asked for some new needles tonight. I'll wait until there's another coupon for HL and get her a set of the Susan Bates Crytsallites. She wants a set of the candy-striped needles like I got for Christmas, but they are still just about full price at Joanns.com. You'd think that something that was so overtly Holiday would have gone on clearance by now.

I'm gonna go play with the appearance of this blog. I'm not really digging that pinky colour that's on it. Maybe I'll just go with a basic black. Kind of hard to go wrong with black!

Tammy

No comments: